As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plant Guru #ad
Body and Hair Growth. Great for Aromatherapy Diffuser and DIY Soap Making, Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil 4 oz 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade for Skin #adPlant Guru #ad
- Highest superior quality essential oils - strict quALITY CONTROL !!! All our essential oils are 100% pure & natural therapeutic grade. Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica.
Over 140 different 100% pure natural essential oils, gift sets and stater kit in top 6, 14, 32, 64. Absolutely no" synthetics, chemicals, carrier or bases addeD. We never sacrifice quality for price. No added ingredients.
|Brand||Plant Guru #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plant Guru #ad|
2. Plant Therapy #ad
Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL 1/3 oz, USDA Certified Organic, Plant Therapy Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil 100% Pure #adPlant Therapy #ad
- 100% pure, organic cedrus atlantica wood oil: it has a calming dry woody slightly masculine aroma with a very subtle hint of spice. High-quality affordable essential oils: at plant therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price.
We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices. Our certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions.
Certified aromatherapists on staff: our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Dilute and apply topically to battle dandruff, hair and SCALP SUPPORT: Use Cedarwood Atlas Organic to help support your respiratory system.
This kidsafe premium essential oil is USDA Organic, Undiluted and Therapeutic-Grade. Use in a diffuser or personal inhaler to help relieve congestion, SKIN, hair loss and skin issues like acne and eczema. Batch specific gc-ms reports on every oil: every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories. Respiratory, bronchitis and coughing. Envision the smell of an antique cedar chest.
3. NOW #ad
Vegan, 1-Ounce, Balancing Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, NOW Essential Oils, 100% Pure, Child Resistant Cap, Atlas Cedar Oil #adNOW #ad
- Multi-use/benefits - aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals. Atlas cedar is balancing with a sweet, woodsy scent that is grounding and centering.
Natural/responsibly made - this oil is extracted through steam distillation of finely chopped wood. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop. Clean/safe alternative - presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles.
Essential aromatherapy- day-to-day tension can take a major toll on our energy levels, and sometimes it can be a challenge to stay positive. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix! .
Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. 100% pure/undiluted - our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, roots or leaves from which they come.
4. Aura Cacia #ad
Aura Cacia Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml 0.5 fl. oz. #adAura Cacia #ad
- We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. Aura cacia essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free. After the wood is processed in a saw mill, the oil is distilled from the scraps and sawdust. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity.
All aura cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested. Atlas cedarwood oil - aura cacia atlas cedarwood essential oil comes from morocco. Purity testing - gas chromatography mass spectrometry GC/MS testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical.
In the past two decades, morocco has made significant replanting efforts after Atlas cedarwood trees were overharvested for over 100 years. Ethically made - aura cacia atlas cedarwood essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. There are now young groves of cedar throughout the Atlas mountains.
About us - aura cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. And importantly, aura cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits. It can be used as a base note in a variety of recipes and is especially effective in outdoor patio sprays where it blends well with citronella, lemon eucalyptus, Atlas Cedarwood Cedrus atlantica is often thought of as a masculine oil, geranium and other oils. Aromatic - a unique wood oil, which sets it apart from many other essential oils.
|Brand||Aura Cacia #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aura Cacia #ad|
5. Plant Therapy #ad
Plant Therapy Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL 1/3 oz #adPlant Therapy #ad
- Support a healthy, flake-free scalp, flake-free scalp: to promote a healthy, add a few drops of Cedarwood Atlas to your favorite shampoo and use as directed on your shampoo bottle. Look for the specific batch code on your bottle! Have questions?: plant therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages.
Create a positive, personal inhaler, calming atmosphere: add a few drops to your Plant Therapy Aromatherapy Diffuser, or diffuser necklace to help promote a positive and calming atmosphere.
Batch specific gcms: every bottle of oil that you purchase from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GCMS testing by several third-party laboratories.
Cedarwood atlas essential oil: steam distilled from the wood of the Atlas Cedar tree to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers. We welcome your questions and input! .
6. Edens Garden #ad
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Undiluted Natural/Homeopathic Aromatherapy Scented Essential Oil Singles 10 ml, Edens Garden Cedarwood- Atlas Essential Oil #adEdens Garden #ad
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey! Atlas cedarwood can be breathed in using a diffuser or personal inhaler, or it can be applied to the skin using a shampoo or sugar scrub.
Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. Voted the #1 non-mlm essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
For this reason, we value safety, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity. Imagine gazing up the trunk of a cedar tree, woody, rays of sunlight kissing your skin.
That’s not far off from experiencing Atlas Cedarwood’s warm, earthy aroma. This wood-derived essential oil has also been used by Parisians to prevent hair loss. Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Atlas cedarwood is used during meditation for its grounding properties, though it has been known to enhance romantic feelings.
|Brand||Edens Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Edens Garden #ad|
7. Gya Labs #ad
100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Cedarwood Oil Organic for Aromatherapy & Skin 0.34 fl oz, Gya Labs Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil Organic for Hair Growth & Diffuser #adGya Labs #ad
- Do not use undiluted on pets, COA, IFRA, children and during pregnancy. Gya labs’ essential oils are made from the best botanicals. Use cedarwood organic essential oil in a wide range of DIY products, such as candle making. Where rustic meets versatility.
Cedarwood essential oil organic restores moisture to dull, sensitive skin. Apply 2 drops of cedarwood oil concentrate with carrier oil or moisturizer on face. A trusted name in aromatherapy oils. Gya labs' organic atlas cedarwood essential oil is made from the finest Moroccan cedarwood.
All oils undergo quality testing for potency & purity before being bottled for you to enjoy. Cedarwood essential oil organic uplifts sullen moods through aromatherapy for added relaxation.
Make a soothing bedtime diffuser blend by adding 2 drops each of clary sage, lavender and organic cedarwood essential oil to your diffuser. Add 5 drops to 4 oz of witch hazel or water to make a cedar wood essentials oil spray. Cedarwood oil for hair growth. Smooth skin with essential oil cedarwood. Kick hair loss and dandruff to the curb with cedarwood oil organic for healthier hair growth. Safely bottled & packaged.
|Brand||Gya Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gya Labs #ad|
8. Plant Guru #ad
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil 1 oz / 30 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade for Skin, Body and Hair Growth. Great for Aromatherapy Diffuser and DIY Soap Making #adPlant Guru #ad
- Over 140 different 100% pure natural essential oils, gift sets and stater kit in top 6, 14, 32, 64. Highest superior quality essential oils - strict quALITY CONTROL !!! All our essential oils are 100% pure & natural therapeutic grade.
Absolutely no" synthetics, chemicals, carrier or bases addeD. Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica. We never sacrifice quality for price. No added ingredients.
|Brand||Plant Guru #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plant Guru #ad|
9. Plant Therapy #ad
Plant Therapy Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 30 mL 1 oz #adPlant Therapy #ad
- Envision the smell of an antique cedar chest. High-quality affordable essential oils: at plant therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price.
Dilute and apply topically. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase. Batch specific gc-ms reports on every oil: every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
Our certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. Certified aromatherapists on staff: our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
10. GreenHealth #ad
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil – 16 fl oz 473 ml Aluminum Bottle w/ Plug Cap – 100% Pure Essential Oil – GreenHealth #adGreenHealth #ad
- We keep this guarantee as a show of gratitude for our customers, and we will do our best to keep you satisfied! Try all of our 100% pure, high quality essential oils! You can try blending it with Anise, lavender, pine, and sandalwood.
All of our oils are 100% pure, just like when you buy 100% pure orange juice at the supermarket. Feel the benefit of wholly natural essential oils! Every single one of our oils has a money-back guarantee! if you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, simply notify us and we will work with you to ensure that you receive a refund or an exchange.
They contain nothing else than the essence of the plant they are extracted from and the oil itself, and are never diluted or watered down.
Our 100% pure & high quality oils are great for aromatherapy, cold compresses, facial steams, massage, baths, and diffusers. Greenhealth cedarwood atlas is 100% pure & natural essential oil, lemon, juniper berry, palmarosa, chamomile, ginger, patchouli, rosemary, bergamot, citronella, eucalyptus, steam distilled from Cedrus atlantica wood.