As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Days #ad
Custom, Adjustable, Lightweight, Can be Used by All Ages, Helps Keep Weight Off Injured or Post-Operative Foot, Tall Adult, & Comfortable Crutches, Ankle, or Leg, Days Standard Aluminum Crutches, Knee #adDays #ad
- Designed to help patients move around easily without using their foot/ankle/knee/leg sooner than they should after an injury or after surgery. Tall adult size is for people who need crutches between 53 icnhes and 61 inches in height. Every pair is easily adjustable to accomodate for different heights without needing to use any tools, just the push of a button.
Sold in pairs, includes armpit cushions, hand cushions, and has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. People of all ages can use, latex-free to allow for people with skin sensitivites and latex allergies to still be able to use.
2. Medline #ad
Medline MDSV80534LFH Standard Aluminum Crutches, Tall Adult, 1 Pair #adMedline #ad
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability. Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required. Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction. Country of origin: China.
3. Hugo Mobility #ad
Hugo Mobility 721-785 Adjustable Adult Crutches For Walking #adHugo Mobility #ad
- Comfortable & convenient: our crutches for adults feature thick cushioned underarm pads; Made from natural sponge cushioning, shock-absorbing hand grips are washable and perspiration-resistant.
Adjustable design: designed to support users ranging from 5’ 2” to 5’ 10” 62 to 70 inch, our adjustable crutches feature dual push-button adjustments.
Quality construction: contoured crutch tips feature a curved stair deflector at their tip and provide exceptional traction, while a built-in metal ring protects against premature wear. Adult crutches: constructed from anodized aluminum, our crutches are lighter than wood and capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.
|Brand||Hugo Mobility #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hugo Mobility #ad|
|Warranty||All AMG Medical Inc. products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. AMG’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. AMG’s warranty is for the original user only.|
4. PCP #ad
PCP Push Button Adjustable Height Crutches, Adult Tall Size, Chrome #adPCP #ad
- Printed height scale eliminates guesswork when sizing. Lightweight, durable, handgrips, boys, and girls. Completely pre-assembled including tips, women, strong aluminum construction for men, underarm pads and usage instructions.
Easy push button adjustment with user height demarcation. Regular size for height 5' 2" to 5' 10" lowest setting 44. 5 inches, highest setting 52. 5 inches. Suitable for hospital or everyday use to support mobility from stress fractures, ankle, surgeries, casts, breaks, leg, and sprains in pediatric to senior users.
Kids child size for heights 4' to 4' 6" lowest setting 31. 25 inches, highest setting 37 inches.
Sold by the pair Includes two crutches. Adult sizes: tall size for height 5' 10" to 6' 6" lowest setting 52. 5 inches, highest setting 605 inches. Pcp medical style crutch supports recovery from foot, knee, and lower extremity injuries. Petite sizes: junior youth size for height of 4' 6" to 5' 2" lowest setting 37 inches, highest setting 45 inches. Quick and easy single button height adjustment in 1" 2.
5. DC DICLASSE #ad
300 LBS Capacity Aluminum Lightweight Crutches with Underarm Pads, Adjustable Height for 4'7" to 6'7", 1 Pair Universal Crutches for Adults and Teenager #adDC DICLASSE #ad
- Allow each user to accurately adjust to the most comfortable height. Microgroove rubber handle, soft underarm Rubber pad, bottom foot pad for anti-skid shock absorption.
To ensure the comfort and safety of users. Dc diclasse medical style crutch supports recovery from foot, knee, ankle, leg, and lower extremity injuries. A pair of heavy-duty universal crutches. The inner arc design of the aluminum alloy tube of the leg.
Allowing lightweight crutches to support up to 300 pounds with ease. The size of the crutches can be adjusted from 38. 2" to 61. 8", and there are 16 adjusters in total. Height scale helps you quickly calibrate. Suitable for hospital or everyday use. It's available for teens and adults. Crutches are suitable for most people 4' 7" to 6' 7" tall. Use buttons to adjust.
6. Drive Medical #ad
Silver, Drive Medical RTL10433 Adjustable Crutches for Walking #adDrive Medical #ad
- Adult crutches: lightweight crutches are made of aluminum to provide great support without the heaviness of wood; capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.
Adjustable crutches: the walking crutch features Euro-style clips and pushpin that support users of all ages and make height adjustment of the handgrips easy; height ranges from 4'6" to 6'6".
Comfortable underarm Crutches: Feature comfortable and durable crutch pads for armpits and hand grips. Easy-to-assemble universal Crutches: Crutch can be easily assembled and taken down for convenient storage. Quality construction: Large non-skid vinyl contoured crutch tips provide exceptional traction.
|Brand||Drive Medical #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. Medline #ad
MEDLINE MDSV80534 MDSV80534LFH Standard Aluminum Crutches #adMedline #ad
- Item: crutch, adult, aluminum, tall, lf, 300LB. The mpn of this product is MDSV80534. This product is manufactured by MEDLINE.
8. Millennial Medical #ad
The Life Crutch, Universal Crutch| Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Supports up to 300 lbs | for Adults and Children with Heights 4'6", 6'7" #adMillennial Medical #ad
- Strong construction with comfort: the life crutch can support users weighing up to 300lbs and adjusted for any height between 4'6"-6'7. Articulating crutch tips: our sure foot articulating tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
The unique folding feature allows users to quickly circulate their crutches in and out of use without changing any height adjustments.
The life crutch is intended for SHORT TERM use of 4 weeks or less. Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability. This makes the in-motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, store, and ship. Ergonomic hand grips set: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage.
If you are a long-term daily user, we would recommend our In-Motion Pro Crutch. One size for adults & kids: with 19 height adjustments for the handle, and youth, making it suitable for men, women, our life crutch fits users with heights varying from 4'6" to 6'7'' 54" – 79", tall or short. Our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm. They are excellent on solid, gravel, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, and dirt.
9. SMARTCRUTCH #ad
15-90 Degree Rotation, 2 Adult Ergonomic Adjustable Walking Aids Just Black, smartCRUTCH Performance Nature Series Custom Forearm Crutch with Premium Spring Loaded Flextip, 7 Design Choices #adSMARTCRUTCH #ad
- Innovative design reduces strain on hands. Custom fit crutches include a patented cuff adjustment design - nine positions from 15° to 90° platform position. Stabilizing support for mobility assistance - whether recovering from surgery, you can move freely and confidently with SmartCRUTCH.
Offers those with short/long term disabilities or chronic hand, or wanting a wheelchair alternative, wrist or joint disease, EDS and similar permanent syndromes, injury from sports, a new comfort in mobility.
See customize Now button before adding to your cart. 3 custom forearm length settings - 10 height adjustments for optimal comfort and adaptable support for adults of all sizes and heights. Reduces pressure, wrists and shoulders.
Visit the smartcrutch Store on Amazon to see more items. Ergonomically designed grip provides a natural wrist angle and even-load across the palm. Designed by colin albertyn based on his experience with conventional crutches from upper and lower injuries caused by motocross. Supports up to 260 pounds. The hourglass-shaped rubber crutch tip is included for stability, traction and safety. Ideal for those 4’4” up to 6’7”.
10. Millennial Medical #ad
6'3" | Charcoal, in-Motion Forearm Crutches | Spring Assist | Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Size Tall 4'9" #adMillennial Medical #ad
- The newly re-designed cylinder sleeve ensure strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch. Our crutches come in 2 sizes: adult and youth. They make our crutches excellent on solid, and are great on outdoor surfaces with grass, and dirt as well, gravel, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, giving the user extra maneuverability.
Spring-assisted arm-support crutches: the patented spring assist Technology absorbs impact and returns kinetic energy to aid patient ambulation. Ergonomic handle grips & wrist braces: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, diminishing wrist pain and nerve damage.
Can be helpful for patients undergoing physical therapy. Articulating crutch tips: our sure foot articulating tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
Quality construction: the high quality construction of our crutches allows for heavy duty use with a maximum user weight capacity of 350lbs. Each arm-support wrist brace fits snugly around the forearms and is designed to reduce impact on the wrist, lessening the possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome. Our spring assist technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our forearm crutch padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm so they don’t get sore.