As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Millennial Medical #ad
In-Motion Forearm Crutches | Spring Assist | Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Size Tall 4'9", 6'3" | Charcoal #adMillennial Medical #ad
- Quality construction: the high quality construction of our crutches allows for heavy duty use with a maximum user weight capacity of 350lbs. The newly re-designed cylinder sleeve ensure strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch. Our crutches come in 2 sizes: adult and youth. Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, our highly adjustable, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
Our spring assist technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our forearm crutch padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm so they don’t get sore.
Spring-assisted arm-support crutches: the patented spring assist Technology absorbs impact and returns kinetic energy to aid patient ambulation. Articulating crutch tips: our sure foot articulating tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground.
Can be helpful for patients undergoing physical therapy. They make our crutches excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces with grass, gravel, and dirt as well, giving the user extra maneuverability. Each arm-support wrist brace fits snugly around the forearms and is designed to reduce impact on the wrist, lessening the possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome. Ergonomic handle grips & wrist braces: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, diminishing wrist pain and nerve damage.
2. Millennial Medical #ad
In-Motion Pro Crutches | Foldable | Ergonomic Handles | Spring Assist Technology | Articulating Tips | Size Tall 5'7", 6'9" | Charcoal Grey #adMillennial Medical #ad
- They are excellent on solid, gravel, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and dirt. Articulating crutch tips: our sure foot articulating tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. Our in-motion pro ergonomic Folding Crutches can be stored conveniently and carried for travel.
Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, our highly adjustable, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability. This makes the in-motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, and ship. Spring-assisted arm crutches: the spring assist technology absorbs the impact from walking and uses that energy to aid patient movement. The heavy-duty construction has a user capacity of 500 lbs.
Our spring assist technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm. They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy. Durable folding portable crutches: the newly re-designed cylinder bracket and double reinforced strut ensure the product’s strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch. Ergonomic hand grips set: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, store, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage.
3. KneeRover #ad
KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative with DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM in Matte Black #adKneeRover #ad
- Lightweight and fully adjustable: the economy steerable knee scooter weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb. This steerable kneewalker also features adjustable handlebars and kneepad and is recommended for individuals with heights 4' 9" to 6' 4". Handlebars are equipped with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
The proven usa brand: kneerover has been creating innovative, including the original all terrain and Pediatric knee scooters. Great value: the proven knee rover economy steerable knee scooter is the best knee walker value in the industry from the brand you can trust.
All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the best warranty in the industry. Perfect for kids and adults. Weight capacity. We recommend a safe walking speed of less than 3 mph. We are a family-oriented business based in evans, high performance mobility solutions for over 10 years, Georgia USA - dedicated to delivering the highest quality knee scooters and providing exceptional customer service available via phone and email.
Excellent crutch alternative: more comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, and is designed for supporting either the right or left leg. Excellent stability & control: easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four smooth 7. 5" rubber wheels, dual rear on-wheel brakes, and an adjustable locking handbrake for excellent control while navigating.
|Part Number||ECONOMY KNEE SCOOTER|
|Model||ECONOMY KNEE SCOOTER|
4. iWALKFree #ad
IWALK3.0 Hands Free Crutch, Alternative to Crutches, Pain Free Knee Crutch #adiWALKFree #ad
- Qualifications for use - iwalk works for most people, but not everyone. Please read our qualifications for use before you purchase. Walking will not be as easy as before your injury, but after a short adaptation period, you can be hands free and functional during your non-weightbearing period.
Purchase includes full factory technical SUPPORT and WARRANTY SUPPORT. Realistic expectations - iwalk3.
0 is a crutch substitute. Some people may experience minor discomfort during use. Please read the entire listing to ensure iWALK crutch will work for your situation. Why use crutches for walking when you can iWALK instead? Can you use iwalk3.
0? – please read the qualification for use included in this listing before you buy. It will allow hands free mobility. Better than crutches or knee scooters - Safe, stable hands free / pain free mobility. First things first - will it fit? age limits? plus size? please read the ENTIRE LISTING for all requirements BEFORE you buy.
|Manufacturer||iWALKFree, Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||HFC20001BK-Parent CA|
5. KMINA #ad
Forearm Crutches for Adults x2 Units, Open Cuff, Black Crutches, Crutches for Walking, Crutches Adult, Crutches for Adults with Handle Pad, KMINA Comfort Plus, Aluminum Forearm Crutches, KMINA #adKMINA #ad
- Washable and interchangeable padding. Its 11 regulations allow it to perfectly adapt to the user's size. These lightweight aluminum crutches are recommended for use in periods of convalescence and injury rehabilitation.
Pack of 2 forearm crutches with wide and flexible tip. Adult crutches with comfortable and hygienic hands supports that reduce pain in hands and wrists.
The sturdy aluminum cane improves and increases the stability of users when walking. The 3. 5” tips make these crutches safe and comfortable to use because provide exceptional traction. Height-adjustable crutch for adults.
|Manufacturer||IMD SL #ad|
6. KMINA #ad
Folding Carbon Fiber Crutch x1 Unit, Crutch for Walking, Open Cuff, Crutch for Women and Men, Crutch for Adults, Crutch Adjustable, Forearm Crutch, Foldable Crutch, KMINA PRO #adKMINA #ad
- Recommended: this carbon crutch is recommended for people who need a light and strong support product. Foldable: the folding crutch is perfect to carry and store anywhere, thanks to its quick and easy folding system and its small dimensions once folded 20".
Lightweight and sturdy: made of carbon fibre, this forearm crutch 1. 3 ib provides stability for those who need extra support and balance, holding a maximum load of up to 308Ib in complete safety.
Includes 1 unit. High quality: its "soft" grip is made of high-quality fiberglass reinforced plastic and has a reflector on the front. Adjustable: this crutch for walking has 10 adjustments that allows it to adjust in height from the tip until the handle 29" - 41" and adapts perfectly to the user's height. Ideal to store in the car or in a closet and carry in a suitcase or even in a backpack.
7. MOBI #ad
Mobilegs Ultra #adMOBI #ad
- It maintains full contact and will not abrade the soft tissue. Articulated saddle design pivots and rotates in tandem with body movement and features 1 ¼” of built-in dampening. Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 98% of all adults 4’9” to 6’4” up to 300lbs.
Ergonomic handgrips contour to the hand, maintain a natural wrist angle and evenly distribute load across the palm. He legs are offset to provide hip clearance and limit the potential for tripping.
|Manufacturer||Mobi, LLC #ad|
8. ELENKER #ad
ELENKER Steerable Knee Walker Deluxe Medical Scooter for Foot Injuries Compact Crutches Alternative Black #adELENKER #ad
- This scooter feature four 8" PVC wheels, dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes. Recommended speed: 1m/s. You don't have to worry about not being able to get around, supermarket, park. Comfortable - using crutches requires extensive upper body strength, rubs under your armpits and is unstable.
Easy help recovery - ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees.
Easily moved to anywhere - with our knee cart, perfect for navigating your home, work, your recovery won't slow you down or stop you from enjoying your day. Lightweight & durable:this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust weight capacity, making sure you feel comfortable, stable and safe - no matter where you are.
Adjustable and compact: steerable knee walker features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. This knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, it is a hands free / pain free crutch alternative and offers the most versatility among knee walkers. Please note: don't slide at high speed for your safety.
9. Medline #ad
Medline MDS805161 Aluminum Forearm Crutches, Adult, Pack of 2 #adMedline #ad
- Black components hide signs of wear and scratches;Height Range: 5 - 6'2Inches. Weight capacity, Patient height, 4'2"-5'2". Weight capacity, patient height, patient height, 5'0"-6'2"; youth has a 250-lb.
Weight capacity, 5'10"-6'6"; Adult has a 250-lb. Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage. Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs. Tall adult has a 250-lb. Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing.
10. Medline #ad
Tall Adult, Medline Aluminum Forearm Crutches #adMedline #ad
- Tall adult has a 250-lb. Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage.
Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs. Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing. 113 kg weight capacity; patient height, 5'10"-6'6" 178 cm-198 cm. Black components hide signs of wear and scratches.