As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lansinoh #ad
Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding, 3 Mini Tubes of 0.25 Ounces #adLansinoh #ad
- Soothes sore nipples - Thick, rich lanolin nipplecream soothes and protects delicate skin. Ethically sourced - our lansinoh nipple cream has no animal testing and 100% sourced from New Zealand which is well known for its clean, green environment.
100% natural and safe for baby - our single ingredient lanolin is hypoallergenic, with no petroleum or parabens, so no need to remove this nipple nursing cream before breastfeeding.
Super portable - comes with three small lanolin cream tubes for easy transport in your purse, diaper bag, or any other portable carrier. Dermatalogically tested - Clinically tested and safe for sensitive skin.
2. Earth Mama #ad
Organic Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama | Lanolin-free, 2-Fluid Ounce Packaging May Vary, Safe for Nursing & Dry Skin, Non-GMO Project Verified #adEarth Mama #ad
- Use on lips, or dry skin for intense moisture and relief. We're on a mission to free mothers from the fear of breastfeeding during the maternity journey. Show moms some love: give nipple butter as a gift to expecting mothers, add it to your baby registry, and pack it in your bag of essentials for the hospital.
No petroleum, no preservatives, and no lanolin: Our calendula cream is safe for mama and baby so no need to wash or wipe it off before nursing your newborn child to make feeding a breeze.
Usda certified organic: earth mama’s organic Nipple Butter is USDA Certified Organic, made with herbs and oils that are traditionally used to soothe and moisturize hard-working nipples.
Dermatologist and clinically tested for irritation. Trusted by hospitals: our nipple butter has been chosen by hospital NICUs, medical professionals, and nurses around the country. Not only does our nipple butter help soothe nipples before and after breastfeeding or pumping, cuticles, it can also be used on other parts of the body.
|Brand||Earth Mama #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earth Mama #ad|
3. CALM-A-MAMA #ad
Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding & Future Moms 2 oz., No Need to Wash Off…, Made in USA, Scent-Free & Lanolin-Free Nipple Nurture Balm for Sensitive Skin, USDA Organic Certified, Hypoallergenic #adCALM-A-MAMA #ad
- Usda organic certified - this nipple cream is made with only the finest, organic ingredients. This will help keep you comfortable while you're breastfeeding or pregnant.
You won't need to wash it off like other creams, making it easy to use on the go. Natural & scent-free - our nipple cream is made with organic ingredients and is scent-free for those with sensitive skin. Keep it on as long as you need to for added comfort and protection.
Usda organic certified - our nipple cream is certified organic, ensuring that you're getting the best possible care for your skin. No need to wash off - unlike other nipple creams, you don't have to wash this one off before breastfeeding. Lanolin-free - lanolin can often cause allergic reactions, so we've left it out of our cream. No need to worry about harsh chemicals or allergens.
4. Lansinoh #ad
2.82 Ounces, Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding #adLansinoh #ad
- Ultra-pure- our unique refining process ensures 80 grams of high quality lanolin cream without fragrance or taste, split across two tubes of 40 grams each. For nursing mothers- Thick, rich lanolin nipplecream soothes and protects sore nipples.
100% natural- no petroleum, or preservatives. Our lansinoh nipple cream is made from a single, parabens, hypoallergenic ingredient. Safe for baby- made from just lanolin, so there's no need to remove this nipple nursing cream before breastfeeding.
5. Bamboobies #ad
1 oz, Lanolin-Free Organic Nursing Balm, Bamboobies Nipple Cream #adBamboobies #ad
- Lanolin free: Safe for Breastfeeding. No need to wash off prior to breastfeeding. 1 oz nipple cream: apply to nipples after nursing or as needed. Non-toxic and made from simple ingredients that are safe for ingestion by your baby.
Perfect solution for cracked nipples caused by breastfeeding. Usda-certified organic formula soothes, protects, and moisturizes, increasing your comfort during and after breastfeeding.
6. Earth Mama #ad
Vegan Nipple Butter Breastfeeding Cream by Earth Mama | Lanolin-free 2-Ounce #adEarth Mama #ad
- The first non-gMO Project Verified nipple cream. Clinically tested, non-irritating and lanolin-free. Soothing, non-sticky calendula nipple cream. Made with organic calendula and oils and is 100% vegan. Chosen by hospitals, even for the most fragile NICU babies.
|Brand||Earth Mama #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earth Mama #ad|
7. HONEST #ad
The Honest Company Honest Mama Calm Your Nip Balm, 1.75 Fl Oz #adHONEST #ad
- Created for nursing nipples. Unscented. Helps make breastfeeding more comfortable. Made without petrolatum, lanolin, PEGs, silicones, phthalates and synthetic fragrances. Not tested on Animals. Hypoallergenic. Organic. Dermatologist-Tested.
8. DR. LIPP #ad
And Glossy Bits, ORIGINAL Lanolin Nipple Balm for Dry Skin, Luscious Lips, 8ml Tube, Dr. Lipp #adDR. LIPP #ad
- Free from additives, preservatives, and fragrances. Made from only one 100% natural ingredient - ultra-pure, ultra-versatile, medical grade Lanolin. If it’s good enough for your nipples, it’s good enough for everywhere else! Ultra-rich & ultra-long lasting formula hydrates, sore, soothes & plumps all types of dry, cracked, nourishes, itchy or sensitive skin everywhere.
100% natural multi-award winning multi-use balm.
|Brand||DR. LIPP #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Lipp #ad|
9. NOW #ad
Pure Lanolin, Wind and Harsh Environment Skin Protectant, 7-Ounce, NOW Solutions, Thick Jelly, For Rough Dry Skin #adNOW #ad
- 100 percent pure: derived from the wool of sheep, lanolin is remarkably close to our own natural skin oils. Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Protects skin from harsh environmental conditions: Pure Lanolin is a powerful, natural moisturizer that can promote the smoothness and translucency associated with healthy, youthful skin. Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
For use on very dry or rough skin: its thickness has been compared to petroleum jelly, but lanolin is a natural alternative that has more moisturizing properties and is similar to our own skin lipids.
10. Medela #ad
Medela Soothing Gel Pads for Breastfeeding, 4 Count Pack, Cooling Relief for Sore Nipples from Pumping or Nursing, Tender Care HydroGel Reusable Pads #adMedela #ad
- Convenient portability: our hydrogel pads are individually wrapped within their box for hygiene and easy portability – take them with you in your purse, nursing, or breast pump and accessories bag for quick, calming relief after pumping, luggage, or whenever you need it most.
Cools on contact: get instant relief for sore nipples from pumping or breastfeeding with our Tender Care Hydrogel Pads; cools upon contact to alleviate irritation and pain while enhancing comfort.
Reusable: each of medela’s tender care hydrogel Pads are reusable for up to 24 hours after being opened from its individual wrapping to ensure moms get the most value out of their purchase.
Easy to apply: engineered for a discreet, comfortable fit, the non-gel side of the hydrogel pads stick snugly to the inside of your bra to provide ample relief for either shorter or longer periods. Uniquely contoured for your body: the innovative contoured shape of our hydrogel pads is designed for maximized comfort, and an optimal, ease of use, full-reaching fit for moms’ unique bodies.