As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BD #ad
BD Sharps Disposal by Mail Worry free Needle Disposal #adBD #ad
- The kit includes a red wrapping bag and a postage-paid mailing box. It encompasses containment, transportation, treatment, storage, disposal and tracking of sharps, all in one package. Container holds up to 300 pen needles or lancets, or up to 100 insulin syringes.
2. Pureway #ad
PureWay 2 Gallon PureWay Sharps Disposal System #adPureway #ad
- Pre-paid return shipping label and box for convenient return. 20% larger than the industry standard, resulting in fewer reorders throughout the year. Each container accommodates up to 590 x 1 cc syringes.
Puncture-resistant fda-approved container for collecting sharps only no liquids. Live email tracking from pickup to destruction and electronic certificate of disposal automatically provided for peace of mind. Pre-filled manifest simplifies the return process.
3. OakRidge Products #ad
OakRidge Products 1 Quart Size Pack of 5 Needle and Syringe Disposal Container #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Product is labeled with Biohazard warning and usage instruction on the container, no instruction sheet to lose. Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, temporary closure for safety, gym bag, or luggage.
Designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, and snap locks for final disposal. Light weight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use.
Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, lancets, needles with syringes, scalpels, blades razors, pen needles, etc.
The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h. Great for businesses - home approved. Robust design - constructed of puncture and impact resistant material.
4. Mail Your Sharps, Inc. #ad
1.4 Quart Sharps Mail Back Disposal System, 5 Pack #adMail Your Sharps, Inc. #ad
- Plus, there are absolutly no contracts to sign. Each mail-back sharps disposal system has been independently tested for safety and approved by the U.
S. It is a safe, easy, and low cost alternative to on-site medical waste pick-up services. Price includes shipping, return mail, destruction and manifest confirmation of destruction. Postal Service.
5. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
Approved for Home use, OakRidge Products 1 Quart Size Pack of 3 Sharps Disposal Container #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, or luggage. Great for business - designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container. Gold standard in sharps containers - this the same product we sell to doctors and hospitals all over the country.
Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, scalpels, blades razors, lancets, needles with syringes, pen needles, etc.
Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, gym bag, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.
Ideal for diabetics. America, hang in there!! - we are going to gET THROUGH THIS!! The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces. Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h. We are a US manufacturer. Lightweight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use. Great for home-.
6. Vakly #ad
Plus Vakly Biohazard Disposal Guide 1 Pack, Sharps Container 2 Gallon #adVakly #ad
- Only the best - this kit contains top selling sharps disposal container item # 4627 plus a guide with the recommended process for properly disposing of used needles and other sharps printed on a 4''x6'' card by Vakly.
Easy access - temporary close by pushing lid over opening to protect sharps from spilling out DO NOT CLOSE ALL THE WAY once the needle disposer is closed it is NOT meant to be reopened.
Puncture resistant - this 2 gallon 8 quart needle container designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside. Certifed and pproved – these sharps containers have gone through the required 510k process which is submitted with the applicable information and test reports and then a 510k number is issued after approval.
And is made from strong puncture resistant plastic. Secure lid - permanently close container by sliding lid all the way down until it CLICKS into place double check to make sure lid does not slid open.