As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Option 2 #ad
1.5 mg, Levonorgestrel Tablet, Emergency Contraceptive #adOption 2 #ad
- Read instructions, one step: Levonorgestrel tablet, a hormone that has been used in many birth control pills for several decades, 1.5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use. One tablet, just a higher dose.
No prescription needed. You should use Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1. 5 mg within 72 hours 3 days after unprotected sex. The sooner you take emergency contraception, the better it works. Levonorgestrel tablet, 1.
5 mg should not be used as regular birth control; will not work if you are already pregnant; will not affect an existing pregnancy; will not protect you from HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. Backup: levonorgestrel tablet, 1. 5 mg is a backup or emergency method of birth control you can use when: your regular birth control was used incorrectly or failed; you did not use any birth control method. Compare to the active ingredient in plan B one-step. Active ingredient: the active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1. 5 mg, emergency contraceptive.
|Brand||Option 2 #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERRIGO COMPANY #ad|
|Part Number||Option 2|
2. Ohm #ad
My Choice Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet #adOhm #ad
- A backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not for routine use. For use within 72 hours 3 days after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works. Just one pill, so you get what you need right away.
3. Plan B #ad
1.5 Mg 1 Tablet, Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive #adPlan B #ad
- The #1 ob/gyn recommended brand of emergency contraception. It should not be used as regular birth control. Chosen by millions of women. Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction.
Only product shipped & sold by Amazon guaranteed to be directly from the manufacturer.
4. Plan B #ad
Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive, 1.5 Mg 1 Tablet #adPlan B #ad
- The #1 ob/gyn recommended brand of emergency contraception. It should not be used as regular birth control. Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction.
Chosen by millions of women. Only product shipped & sold by Amazon guaranteed to be directly from the manufacturer.
5. Aurohealth #ad
E-Con Morning After #adAurohealth #ad
- No prescription Needed. For women to reduce the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex if a contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control * The Active Ingredient Is Levonorgestrel 1.
5 mg, 1. 5 mg is one tablet With Levonorgestrel, Emergency Contraceptive. Taken as directed, it can significantly Decrease the Chance That You Will Get Pregnant.
The sooner you take emergency contraception, the better it works. One tablet, one Step: Levonorgestrel Tablet,. Use the levonorgestrel tablet, 1. 5 mg within 72 hours 3 Days After Unprotected Sex. Compare to the active Ingredient in Plan B One-Step.
6. Gavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet *Compare to Plan B One-Step* Set of 3 Pills #adGavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
- My way can be taken at any time during your monthly cycle. Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective. If you suspect that this is the case, you can take a home pregnancy test to either rule out or confirm a pregnancy as well as follow up with your doctor.
How to know if the my way worked: the only way to know for certain that the my way pill has successfully prevented you from becoming pregnant is if your period begins at it’s expected time or within seven days of when you expected it to start.
That being said, you should try to use My Way as soon as possible because it is most effective the sooner you take it. My way should be taken within 72 hours 3 days after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. If your period is more than a week late, it may be possible that you are pregnant.
1 pill per box; 3 boxes. Contains active ingredient emergency contraception medicine doctors recommend most, 1. 5mg levonorgestrel, the same content as Plan B, Manufactured and distributed with FDA authorization. It is meant to be used as emergency birth control if you have had sex without using any contraception or if you believe that birth control failure might have happened such as your partner didn’t put on a condom correctly, you missed too many birth control pills, you miscalculated your fertile days, etc.
7. Gavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 TabletCompare to Plan B One-Step by Busuna #adGavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
- Active ingredient: levonorgestrel 1. 5mg inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, magnesium stearate, and talc. Discrete Packaging.