As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starwest Botanicals #ad
1 lb Bag, Starwest Botanicals Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Packaging may vary #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided. Enjoy the health benefits: Slippery Elm Bark Powder is known to soothe the throat and reduce coughing.
The starwest brand: we manufacture and test all products at our U. S. Versatility of use : slippery Elm Powder can be made into a tea, taken as a supplement, and more. Facilities to ensure safety. Certified & reputable: our slippery Elm Bark powder is certified organic, non-GMO, and Gluten-free.
2. Micro Ingredients #ad
Sustainably US Grown Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, No Contaminated, 1 Pound, No Irradiated, Helps Soothe The Throat and Coughing, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly #adMicro Ingredients #ad
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. U. S grown slippery elm powder organic Bark, 1 Pound 16 Ounce, Purest Slippery Supplement, Vegan.
Powder lover? take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!. Provides lubrication to help soothe Throat and Coughing, Supports Digestive Health, Premium Slippery Elm Bark Powder Organic.
No additives, no preservatives, no gmos, no fillers, no flavor, No Artificial Colors, No Soy and No Gluten. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
3. Now Foods #ad
4-Ounce, Slippery Elm Powder, NOW Supplements #adNow Foods #ad
- Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, potency, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, and product formulation.
Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. Herbal supplement: slippery elm, also known as red elm, or Indian elm, moose elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years.
Helps coat and soothe gi tract*: its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract*.
Certifications/classifications: soy free, dairy Free, Vegan, Corn Free, Egg Free, nut free, Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Keto Friendly, Kosher. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
|Brand||Now Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||Now Foods #ad|
4. Nature's Way #ad
Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark Packaging May Vary #adNature's Way #ad
- Non-gmo project verified and Tru-ID Certified. Vegetarian. Gluten-Free. 400 mg. Used for its soothing and emollient effects.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
5. TradeKing #ad
Ulmus Rubra 1 Pound, No Additives or Preservatives, USDA Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Helps Soothe Throat and Cough, Sustainably US Grown #adTradeKing #ad
- Please store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Single ingredient Formulation - No Fillers, Additives or Preservatives. Soothe throat & cough - provides lubrication to help sooth sore throat, cough, and support digestive health.
Usda organic - processed and produced under strict USDA organic guidelines, packaged in U. S. Easy absorption powder - Add to shakes, smoothies, or consume plain with water. Quality packaging - stand-up, resealable 1 lb bag. Organic approved facilities.
6. Now Foods #ad
Slippery Elm Ulmus rubra 400 mg, NOW Supplements, 100 Veg Capsules, Herbal Supplement #adNow Foods #ad
- Herbal supplement: slippery elm, also known as red elm, moose elm, or indian elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years.
Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided. Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
Historical use: it was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food. Helps coat and soothe gastrointestinal tract*: Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract.
|Brand||Now Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||Now Foods #ad|
7. Horbäach #ad
Slippery Elm Bark Capsules | 2000mg | 200 Count | Non-GMO & Gluten Free | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Naturally free of: gluten, milk, lactose, Soy, Wheat, yeast, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO. Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!.
Potent extract: contains the equivalent of 2000 mg of Slippery Elm Bark in Quick-Release Capsules. Professional sourcing: Our herbs are carefully selected and tested to ensure strong purity. Indian herb: known as red elm and Moose Elm, this herb has been used for centuries in wellness*.
8. Maui Herbs #ad
Organic Ulmus Rubra Liquid Supplement, Weight Management & Throat Relief, 2 fl. oz Bottle, MH Research Slippery Elm Tincture, Natural Demulcent, Herbal Extract Drops to Support Digestive Function #adMaui Herbs #ad
- It binds to waste substances in the intestines and slows down their absorption. This substance creates a protective coating around the throat, which may have a relaxing effect and ease soreness. Soothe your throat - slippery elm is a source of the soluble fiber mucilage.
This plant is a potent source of tannins, phytochemicals, sterols, and healthy fatty acids. Sort out your stomach - look after your upset gut with this slippery elm liquid supplement.
Keep your weight in check - the ulmus rubra in our slippery elm drops is a diuretic and may help with weight management. Locally grown & made - support a homegrown business with each purchase of our slippery elm supplement! We make our dietary products in the United States using locally-sourced, wildcrafted herbs.
Our herbal tincture promotes a healthy gut biome, proper digestion, and relief from gut discomfort. Nutrient-rich ingredient - take these slippery elm extract drops and support your overall wellness.