As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dynarex #ad
1000 Count, Dynarex Non-Sterile Non Woven Sponge, 4x4 Inch #adDynarex #ad
- Ideal for all types of Cuts and Dermal Abrasions. Highly absorbent for Controlled Wound Management. Multiple usages Offer More Situational Flexibility. Sixteen square Inches of Space to Optimize Coverage. White color for Better Visibility in Any Room.
2. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Non-Sterile Non Woven Sponge, 4x4 Inch Pack of 200 #adDynarex #ad
- Most used for wound dressing prepping and scrubbing and general purpose cleaning. Highly absorbent compared to standard gauze products. Non-Sterile. Less lining.
3. JJ CARE #ad
Non-Stick Gauze Pads for First Aid Kit and Wound Care, Individually-Wrapped Sterile Gauze Sponges, Box of 100 4x4 Sterile Gauze Pads 12-Ply Cotton Gauze Pads, 100% Woven Medical Gauze Pads #adJJ CARE #ad
- Change as recommended. Despite high absorbency, the material does not shred or stick to the wound which is great news for people with sensitive skin. For minor wounds - this wound care essential works perfectly for the treatment of shallow wounds and those with moderate exudation.
Each pad is also made latex-free and safe on skin. This gauze pad type helps create a conducive environment for healing by keeping the wound moist and preventing contamination. The are also non-stick pads which are great for conditions that require regular dressing change.
Optimal healing - the sterile gauze sponges promote faster healing and provide protection, too. The tightly woven 12-ply pads thoroughly absorb and wick away amounts of exudation while reducing wound bed maceration or the breaking down of skin due to prolonged exposure to moisture.
Stock up on these reliable sterile and individually-wrapped pads that can be used on cuts, scrapes and burns. Ideal wound care - jj care's sterile gauze pads 4x4 inches offer extreme absorbency, great fit and promotes fast healing for most minor wound types. High absorbency – a moist wound environment is the key to fast wound healing. This process not only prevents and minimizes scabs and scars but also keeps in place the proteins necessary for wound repair. Place another layer if needed and secure with medical tape.
4. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Non-Sterile Non Woven Sponge, 4x4 Inch, 800 Count #adDynarex #ad
- Non-Sterile. Highly absorbent compared to standard gauze products. Less lining. Most used for wound dressing prepping and scrubbing and general purpose cleaning.
5. Medline #ad
Non-Woven and Non-Sterile Sponges, 4 X 4 Inch, Medline, NON25444 Avant Gauze, 200 Count #adMedline #ad
- Discover the perfect balance between strength and absorbency in this rayon/polyester blend gauze. Non-sterile. It also has significantly faster wicking ability which promotes a healthier healing environment.
Helps to reduce the amount of lint that is produced and is less traumatic to fragile granulating wound tissue because it's virtually non-adherent.
6. McKesson #ad
Pack of 200 Package May Vary, McKesson Performance Plus Gauze Sponge Non Woven Non Sterile 4"X4" 4Ply #adMcKesson #ad
- Manufacturer: mckesson - Model 94442000 Hcpcs: a6216. Category: nonimpregnated gauze. Pack of 200 Mckesson performance plus gauze sponge non woven non Sterile 4"X4" 4Ply - Pack of 200 - Model 94442000 .
7. Medline #ad
4" x 4", 4-Ply 10 Packs of 200, Medline PRM25444 Caring Non-Woven Non-Sterile Gauze Sponge #adMedline #ad
- Virtually non-adherent. Rayon/polyester formed fabric. 4-ply, 4" x 4". Non-sterile; for general use. Significantly less linting than cotton gauze.
8. Monarch Sterling #ad
Scrubbing and Cleaning, 200 per Pack, Monarch Sterling Non-Woven Gauze Sponges 4 Inch x 4 Inch 4 ply Non-Sterile for Wound Dressing, Prepping #adMonarch Sterling #ad
- Faster wicking ability helps to promote a healthier healing environment. Gentle: monarch sterling non-woven gauze sponges are made of a soft, high-quality material for a more comfortable patient experience, even on sensitive skin.
High-quality: monarch sterling Non-Woven Gauze Sponges are manufactured with the highest standards to ensure a premium experience with every use.
Affordable: we strive to provide a premium product at an affordable cost to help you keep your patient care costs down. Compared to traditional woven gauze, this nearly non-adherent sponge produces less lint and is less traumatic to granulating tissue.
Exceptional absorption: our monarch sterling non-Woven Gauze Sponges are a thick all-cotton gauze made with 4 ply to provide exceptional absorption in all applications. Versatile: ideal for many first-aid applications - wound cleansing and dressing, surgical prepping, and general-purpose cleansing.
9. MED PRIDE #ad
Non-Sterile| Great for Wound Dressing, Prepping, Scrubbing & Cleaning| Essential First-Aid, Medpride Gauze Surgical Sponge | 4”x 4”| 12-ply Extra Absorbent Sponges| Value Pack of 200| All-Gauze #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Grab your pack today, store it in your First-Aid box and enjoy peace of mind as you are always prepared. Soft to the skin: the 12-ply construction of the surgical sponges not only provides extra absorption, but is also super soft on the skin, making for comfortable use even for those with most sensitive skin types.
Superior absorption: created with all-cotton gauze and extra 12-ply thickness, our surgical sponges are far more absorbent than any other, thinner options on the market. Best value pack: each box carries 200, all-gauze, non-sterile surgical sponges making it one of the best deals on Amazon.
We make a point by bringing you as much value & usability with each product, while keeping the costs in check, without sacrificing quality. With a 4” x 4” size, they provide good coverage and versatility of usage.
For all your needs: our surgical sponges sport a high quality, scrubbing as well as cleaning of cuts/scrapes, surgery prepping, 12-ply build that makes them great for wound dressing, exfoliating, or even pet cleaning, thanks to their increased absorption & soft fabric quality. The medpride signature quality: medpride is a growing brand of disposable medical products that adheres to the highest standards in the medical industry.