As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ConvaTec #ad
Sand, Duoderm Hydrocolloid Dressing 187955 4 X 4" Box of 10 #adConvaTec #ad
- For use on Superficial, minimally exudating wounds. Sterile. Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze.
Its sheer, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, thin, even on difficult-to-dress areas. Can be used as primary or sndary dressing.
2. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec DuoDerm CGF 4" x 4" Control Gel Formula Dressing 10 2 Boxes #adConvaTec #ad
- Duoderm cgf dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate. It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings.
Duoderm cgf dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, superficial wounds, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers Stage II-IV, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
3. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressings 4 X 4 Inches 187955 10 Each #adConvaTec #ad
- Its sheer, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, thin, even on difficult-to-dress areas. Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze.
Causes little or no damage to skin upon removal. For use on superficial, minimally exudating wounds.
4. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec Duoderm Hydroactive Gel 15 gram : 1ea #adConvaTec #ad
- It is indicated for the management of partial and full-thickness wounds, preservative-free, ideally as a filler for dry cavity wounds to provide a moist healing environmentradiation dermatitis.
15g: 1ea. Clear, viscous hydrogel that incorporates a unique convaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. Actual product image may Vary. See product Details and Features for Specifications.
5. ConvaTec #ad
Duoderm CGF Sterile Self Adherent Wound Dressing, ConvaTec 187661, Box of 5, 6" X 6" #adConvaTec #ad
- For moderately to heavily exudating wounds. Duoderm cgf control Gel formula dressing is an adhesive wound contact dressing.
6. Dynarex #ad
4 X 4 Inch, Dynarex Dynaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing #adDynarex #ad
- Can be worn for several days. Use on non infected wounds such as ulcers. Low absorbency for wound stages 2, 3, 4.
7. All Health #ad
20 Count, All Health All Health Advanced Fast Healing Hydrocolloid Gel Bandages, Regular 20 ct | 2X Faster Healing for First Aid Blisters or Wound Care #adAll Health #ad
- Helps reduce scarring. Smart-heal technology promotes up to 2x faster healing by providing a moist wound environment to facilitate the healing process. Lasts up to 7x longer than traditional bandages. 100% waterproof seal. Drug-free pain relief.
|Brand||All Health #ad|
|Manufacturer||ASO Corp #ad|
8. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Hydrocolloid Dressing,Thin 2 x 2 Inch #adDynarex #ad
- Can be worn for several days. Low absorbency for wound stages 2, 3, 4. Use on non infected wounds such as ulcers.
9. JJ CARE #ad
Sterile Adhesive Patches Bandages, Colloidal Patches, Wound Dressing & Bed Sore Pads for Advanced Healing, JJ CARE Pack of 10 Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing with Border 4" x 4" #adJJ CARE #ad
- Multi-use and cost-effective - jj care hydrocolloid bandage can be used on many different types of wounds- pressure ulcer, blisters, burns, sores and even boils. A new bandage is needed only every 3-7 days which promotes faster healing because the wound is undisturbed for days and not regularly exposed to air.
It is highly-flexible and conforms well into areas that are difficult to dress like the elbows, only to the surrounding sensitive skin. Our hydrocolloid bandages are excellent bed sore pads. Protect non-infected wounds, partial ulcer and full thickness ulcers. These can also be used on deep partial thickness burns and on superficial foot wounds, pressure sore with low to moderate exudate.
Advanced healing - wounds covered by jj care hydrocolloid gauze dressings do not require daily cleaning. Easy to apply and remove - our adhesive hydrocolloid bandaid is adherent to both dry and moist skin surface. Cut it into small pieces and it can also be used for pimple or acne! A box of 10 patches is very economical as it will go a long way because you don’t have to change the dressing every day.
They don't stick to the wound, shoulders, thin and breathable design provides a soothing relief. It doesn't have any chemical odor - safe and sterile! Control gel formula dressing - jj care hydrocolloid dressing has cgf material which provides a moist, healing environment and protect the wound. These hydrocolloid pads are also impermeable to moisture, vapor and acts as an excellent layer of protection from infection.