As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
Oakridge Products 1 Quart size Sharps and Needle Container. Integrated needle unwinder #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Constructed of puncture and impact resistant material. Pets - designed to hold your pet's injection syringes. Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Diabetics - perfect for disposal of needles, lancets, test strips etc at home or on the go.
Light weight and compact this sharps container is perfect for on the go use. Fits easily into a medium sized purse, backpack or gym bag. Pipettes, needles with syringes, scalpels, blades razors, or glass slides. Safe disposal of needles, pen needles, vacutainers, lancets, or with attached tubing, etc.
2. Unimed-Midwest #ad
Red, Unimed-Midwest 1 Quart Flip Top Sharps Container, 6.3" x 4.5" x 4.3" #adUnimed-Midwest #ad
- Use wall brackets sold separately to free up valuable counter space. Designed to limit accidental or intentional access to used sharp items.
Empty containers can be nested to save storage space. Flip-top lid locks for final disposal. Hinged lid provides temporary closure when container is not in use and permanent closure for final disposal.
3. OakRidge Products #ad
OakRidge Products 1 Quart Size Pack of 3 Sharps Disposal Container, Approved for Home and Professional use #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Ideal for diabetics. Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h. Great for home-. We are a US manufacturer. Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces.
Our product is really a full 1 quart in size. Lightweight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use. Compare first - our competitor's "1 quart" products look very similar but they are actually about 20% smaller than ours.
Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, pen needles, scalpels, blades razors, needles with syringes, lancets, etc.
Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, or luggage. Great for business - designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container. Gold standard in sharps containers - this the same product we sell to doctors and hospitals all over the country. Oakridge would never mislead our customers. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, gym bag, and snap locks for final disposal.
4. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
1 Quart, Ever Ready First Aid Sharps Container with Split Lid Design and Locking Mechanism for Sharp Waste Disposal #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Split lid design – designed with a unique split lid that is leak-proof and can be permanently locked. When the full level is reached as indicated on the label, close and lock the lid and dispose of the container.
This protects you from accidental exposure to the used sharps. The lid is also translucent, which helps to prevent overfilling. This can prevent any accidents that might result in serious injuries. Portable – large enough to accommodate used sharps like syringes or lancets, yet lightweight and compact enough to fit in travel bag, carry-on or backpack for on-the-go disposal.
Dispose when full – this sharps container is intended to be discarded once filled.
Safe sharps disposal – a sharps container is a medical storage box for collecting, lancets, catheters, needles, and disposing of used sharp medical supplies such as syringes, blades, storing, etc. Puncture resistant plastic – the containers are made with sturdy plastic that is puncture resistant, so you can rest assured that used sharps are safe and secure anywhere you go.
5. OakRidge Products #ad
5.4 Qt Sharps Disposal Container | Oakridge Products | Touchfree Rotating Lid #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Translucent bucket - allows a view of the fill level, automatic temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal. Compatible with- popular bd 5. 4 quarts cabinets systems.
Gold standard - same item we sell to hospitals all over the United States. Smooth action rotating lid - touchless disposal, 10" high x 12" wide x 4. 5" deep. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection.
Safe disposal of - needles, trulicity pens, scalpels, blades razors, vacutainers, pen needles, etc. Perfect size for monthly Aimovig size self injection devices. Pipettes, or with attached tubing, lancets, needles with syringes, glass slides. Robust design, Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Cdc approved 5. 4 quart container. Great for home or business use.
6. Global #ad
1 Quart 1, Global Sharps Container Biohazard Needle Disposal Container #adGlobal #ad
- Constructed of puncture and impact-resistant material. This is an excellent product for use at home. The clear lid allows you to check the level of liquid, backpack, and a snap lock system allows you to dispose of it safely after use.
Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Fits easily into a purse, gym bag, or luggage. Vertical drop optimizes container volume, cell phone repair technicians, pharmacists, saving space for backpacks, laptop bags, and carts.
It is ideal for the disposal of needles, needles with syringes, blades razors, lancets, scalpels, etc. Business-approved. The same product we sell to hospitals and doctors all over the country is Amazon's Choice for Sharps Containers.
Product is labeled with a biohazard warning and usage instruction on the product. Autoclavable and incinerable. It fits perfectly on countertops and keeps contaminated waste away from small children and pets. The small and lightweight design makes it ideal for traveling. Ideal for phlebotomists, and others who need a portable container.
7. Shop Square #ad
Needle Disposal Containers, Sharps Disposal Container, Biohazard Containers, Sharps Containers for Home Use, Small Sharps Container, 1 Quart, 3 Pack, Sharps Container #adShop Square #ad
- The bin also has a snap-lock feature that allows you permanently close the lid for final disposal. This saves you from having to buy sharp disposals constantly. Properly throw out syringes, lancets or finger sticks, auto-injectors, pen needles, and blades.
Suitable for business use - this compact and light travel size sharps container can be used by various businesses that use sharps. These include vet clinics, tattoo parlors, and med spas.
2-way secure closure - a temporary closing mechanism lets you use the bin until it's full. It's essential equipment for health care workers on the field and people doing self-injections at home.
Dispose of used sharps safely - use these needle disposal containers for the safe disposal of used sharps. Superb value for money - the package includes 3 mini sharps container with lids, with each one able to hold up to 50 syringes. A safer home - keep used sharps away from kids and pets with this 1-quart small sharps container.
8. OakRidge Products #ad
1 Gallon Size | OakRidge Products Sharps Disposal Container | Ideal for Diabetics Personal Size #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Pipettes, pen needles, or with attached tubing, needles with syringes, vacutainers, lancets, or glass slides. Features a simple to operate rotatiNG lid.
Easy to open to dispose of waste. When full, simply rotate the door all the way until it clicks and it is now PERMANENTLY locked closed and ready for disposal. Safe disposal of needles, scalpels, blades razors, etc.
Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Usa made - cdc approved -constructed of puncture and impact resistant material. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Product dimensions: 1025"l x 7"w x 5. 75" h. When not in use, simply rotate closed. Small size fits nicely on countertops or table tops.
9. OakRidge Products #ad
OakRidge Products 2 Gallon Size | Sharps Disposal Container | Holds hundreds of needles | Approved for home use #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Puncture resistant material. Safe disposal of - needles, needle, syringes, supplies, blades razors, glass slides, pen needles, etc. Usa made - cdc approved- exact same product we sell into hospitals.
Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Easy access - the large slide opening 5. 5"x 2" allows for use in operating rooms and surgery areas.
Product dimensions: 1025"l x 7"w x 105" h. Pipettes, scalpels, acupuncture, lancets, butterfly blood drawing barbicide jar disposable bd nano ultrafine mm trash can destruction cat litter travel microshading blade alcohol prep pads bio hazardous vacutainer medical type accessories. Clear lid - allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.